- Both the Armed Forces of Nigeria and the Press should always be conscious of national security and national interest in the totality of their information management.
- .There should be no mutual suspicion between the Military and the Press.
- The Armed Forces of Nigeria would release timely and accurate information to the press for onward dissemination to the public.
- The regular dialogue between the press and the Armed Forces of Nigeria should be sustained.
- The press should endeavour to clear grey points from the appropriate Defence Information source before publishing.
- Defence Information sources should make themselves readily and easily accessible to Defence Correspondents.
Home / Airforce / COMMUNIQUE ON THE DEFENCE CORRESPONDENTS’ SEMINAR 2017 ORGANISED BY THE DIRECTORATE OF DEFENCE INFORMATION
The Director Defence Information has restated his resolve to partner with the top echelon of ...