- The physical fitness of members of the Security and Response Agencies is germaine to the effectiveness of its members, especially in the face of contemporary security challenges in the Country. In the same vein, group interaction through an exercise such as route march is an enhancer of espirit de corps and harmony among members of the Security and Response Agencies.
- Consequently, a Route March Exercise titled “TOGETHER WE ARE” is being conducted on quarterly basis involving the Military, Para Military and Security Responses Agencies in Nigeria. The slogan for the Exercise is:
“TOGETHER WE ARE”
- Protecting Lives and Property.
- Ensuring Unity and Progress.
- Supporting Democracy.
- Upholding the Constitution.
- Defending National Interests.
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Long Live the Security Agencies.
- In this regard, the second “TOGETHER WE ARE” route march exercise will take place across the Nation on 18 November 2017. The general public is hereby notified that there will be movement of troops and other security agencies in the course of this exercise. Your cooperation and understanding is highly solicited. All Nigerians are to be rest assured that; the Security and Response Agencies in the Country are always there to; Protect Lives and Property, Ensure Unity and Progress, Support Democracy, Uphold the Constitution and Defend our National Interests.
Thank you and God Bless.